Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

luftwaffe Officer M43 cap & bullion insignia, marked "Statni Film"

Article about: Going through some of files of caps that have come and gone, and found some photos of this one, I let it go some time back, but thought the photos might be of interest here, it was marked wi

Default luftwaffe Officer M43 cap & bullion insignia, marked "Statni Film"

Going through some of files of caps that have come and gone, and found some photos of this one, I let it go some time back,
    but thought the photos might be of interest here, it was marked with the 'Statni Film' studio stamps from Czechoslovakia,
    who used a lot of wartime uniform items post-war in various films etc., and a lot of this stuff came onto the market when the
    Soviet Union collapsed in the late 80's.

The cap had unusually thick piping around the crown. These are the only photos that I still have of the cap, hope it is of some interest....

Cheers,

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luftwaffe Officer M43 cap & bullion insignia, marked "Statni Film"   luftwaffe Officer M43 cap & bullion insignia, marked "Statni Film"  

luftwaffe Officer M43 cap & bullion insignia, marked "Statni Film"   luftwaffe Officer M43 cap & bullion insignia, marked "Statni Film"  

luftwaffe Officer M43 cap & bullion insignia, marked "Statni Film"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe Officer M43 cap & bullion insignia, marked "Statni Film"
    P
    Many

That was a nice one Bob I still have a couple of the Stani studio marked caps a Heer 34 and a Luft OS they came into the states in 80;s sometime I think George Petersen was instrumental in bringing a lot in from the Czek republic I would loved to have gotton one of the SS or panzer ones he had circa late 80's. timothy

Nice to see.

I could not have ever parted with it...

Thanks Bob!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I do miss it Ade, I know where it is though, it is still local, and maybe one day I can get it back again !

Cheers

Bob

beautiful Luftwaffe Officer M43 cap for sure!

William Kramer