Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insignia

Article about: A nice Luftwaffe officer sidecap with all bullion insignia.... Bob

Default Luftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insignia

A nice Luftwaffe officer sidecap with all bullion insignia....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insignia   Luftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insignia  

Luftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insignia   Luftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insignia  

Luftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insignia   Luftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insignia
    P
    Many

I just want to thank Bob again on behalf of all of us on the forum for sharing his collection here--it truly is one of the most advanced Luftwaffe collections in the world.

Thanks again, Bob!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thanks Stoney, I don't know about that 'most advanced Luftwaffe collections in the world' bit though, but have been lucky with some of the finds, and I must say
    that you have been outstanding when I was stumped on some of the caps, and your expertise has helped me heaps of times, so... my turn to say thanks !

Best wishes

Bob

?

Pristine example, black rayon interior by any chance?

I have a question..i have a very similar cap and i noticed your eagle a tiny bit off center..mines is more off center..is that an issue or was that just a thing that was done period

The insignia on the Officers fliegermütze was hand applied, so a tiny variation in positioning would not be a huge concern. But a pic would be best to make sure.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Photos do not do this cap justice..it has a beautiful sparkle the swastika is like diamonds Luftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insigniaLuftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insigniaLuftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insigniaLuftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insigniaLuftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insignia
    Ps sorry for intruding on your fantastic cap

I suspect the insignia has been re-applied, hence the poor positioning.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I agree with Ade Wiz, I think that insiginia has been re-applied.

Ben, the liner on mine is just grey cotton, there is a very faint size stamp in there somewhere, but I have it on a display at the moment, and too
    lazy to go and chase the stamp....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insignia   Luftwaffe Officers Fliegermütze with bullion insignia  

I definitely agree guys it looks like its been reapplied but i think it looks period..i do like yours Bob,fantastic quality