Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat

Article about: Anyone know where the description "bullion" came from? Certainly not from the original German product lists.

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat

Prehaps we should get this topic back on track?, the materials used during the period?

Wood and paper pulp would be added to the weave and not only in the ends of days, correct?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat
    P
    Many

This woman at Peek and Cloppenburg is stamping sizes or other nomenclature. The quality of textiles declined as the war effort failed to secure the needed raw materials for total war. But this process actually started before the war for reasons I examined in the Muetzenfabrik thread, actually.

Deutsche Zellwolle was used, which was a synthetic textile made of wood, but not wood pulp per se. The German chemical industry led the world in such textile substitutes.

I have written about all of this elsewhere here.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I have written about all of this elsewhere here.
    You have indeed, but I would arge that some Germans woolens made into garements as early as 43 were so full of wood/paper chips that it makes a mockery of what most consider as only last ditch wool?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    You have indeed, but I would arge that some Germans woolens made into garements as early as 43 were so full of wood/paper chips that it makes a mockery of what most consider as only last ditch wool?
    Yes, of course, but the woolens of 1935 or so also had stuff added into it, as well. I do not consider the year 1943 to be early, but already of the era of the total war economy, and the so called last ditch process. Read the UM stuff I appended in detail. The process is evident there.

?

Ok, never mind. I was attempting to be the sidekick and feed the best lines to the master but it bit me in the arse!

G'night FB!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Ok, never mind. I was attempting to be the sidekick and feed the best lines to the master but it bit me in the arse!

G'night FB!
    Sorry, darling, but I am a bore when it comes to these things. Pedantry is its own punishment, as I always say. Schlaf gut, mein Schatz!Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat

What kind of textile is here?Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat

Of note in the Kampfzeit is the fact that many of the original braune Laeden, as such, sold sporting goods versus fine men's wear as befitted the rough and tumble image of the SA man and his social background.Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat

This is an advertisement from the NS Jahrbuch of the year 1927.

If you find yourself reading these pages about foetid woolens, you need a twelve step program to escape our interest.Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat

If us likes here were really cool and such, we would have other "hobbies..."Luftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel PrivatLuftwaffe Officers schirmutze : Erel Privat

don't you think?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast