Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Officer's Side Cap (Overseas Cap) with bullion insignia

Article about: I thought I would show a nice higher quality officer side cap with ribbed wool, and full bullion insignia. This would have been a private purchase cap. A good friend of mine picked this one

Default Luftwaffe Officer's Side Cap (Overseas Cap) with bullion insignia

I thought I would show a nice higher quality officer side cap with ribbed wool, and full bullion insignia.
    This would have been a private purchase cap. A good friend of mine picked this one up from the veteran
    who wore it during WW2. I sadly don't have the name of the original owner as my friend didn't want to pass
    that information on for privacy reasons. My friend stayed with the veteran when he was living in Germany
    some years back now, and the veteran passed the cap on to him when he was staying there.
    I was lucky enough to be able to obtain this one a while back, and am very happy with it.

Hope you like the photos.

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Officer's Side Cap (Overseas Cap) with bullion insignia   Luftwaffe Officer's Side Cap (Overseas Cap) with bullion insignia  

Luftwaffe Officer's Side Cap (Overseas Cap) with bullion insignia   Luftwaffe Officer's Side Cap (Overseas Cap) with bullion insignia  

Luftwaffe Officer's Side Cap (Overseas Cap) with bullion insignia   Luftwaffe Officer's Side Cap (Overseas Cap) with bullion insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Officer's Side Cap (Overseas Cap) with bullion insignia
    P
    Many

DRK
    ?

A true officer's side cap !
    I see a lot of "officers" caps at dealer sites offered with enlisted ranks insignia......
    But yours has all characteristics of an officers model
    A beauty.....

Theo

it's the same as the one I am wearing in my avatar.great cap Bob.

So rare to see a true officer, and in my kinda condition--thanks for posting, Bob!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by stonemint View Post
    So rare to see a true officer, and in my kinda condition--thanks for posting, Bob!
    agreed, the bullion eagle is not often how they are.

William Kramer

Thanks gents....