Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Officer's single button Einheitsfeldmütze

Article about: I added an old friend back into my collection today, ... I sold this off some years back, and it has always been in the back of my mind to try and obtain it back again, well after some negot

Default Luftwaffe Officer's single button Einheitsfeldmütze

I added an old friend back into my collection today, ... I sold this off some years back, and it has always been in the back of my mind
    to try and obtain it back again, well after some negotiations with my friend who has had it in his collection for a number of years, it came
    back to me in the mail this morning, a lovely private purchase Luftwaffe Officer's Einheitsfeldmütze, which I originally bought from Gerard
    Stetzelberger in the US many moons back. For some reason Gerard dropped out of collecting, and I think went into antique guns from memory...

Anyway, some photos of my Einheitsfeldmütze. The single button examples are hard to find and more so with full bullion insignia.

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Officer's single button Einheitsfeldmütze   Luftwaffe Officer's single button Einheitsfeldmütze  

Luftwaffe Officer's single button Einheitsfeldmütze   Luftwaffe Officer's single button Einheitsfeldmütze  

Luftwaffe Officer's single button Einheitsfeldmütze   Luftwaffe Officer's single button Einheitsfeldmütze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Officer's single button Einheitsfeldmütze
    P
    Many

Bob, well worth bringing back into the fold ! cheers Tony

Quote by spandau View Post
    Bob, well worth bringing back into the fold ! cheers Tony
    Thanks Tony....

Cheers

Bob

Lovely hat...great group shot too !
    D.

Bob that is a wonderfull cap with great insignia to go with it!
    Hard to ever upgrade that one..
    Glad it found its way back to your great collection.

TWS
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Lovely hat...great group shot too !
    D.
    +1 to what David said.

Great stuff Bob!
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

That is a superb example Bob. Could look at this all day.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)