Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe officers two button M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia

Article about: Here is a two button Officer M43 cap with all bullion insignia. I obtained this cap from Jack Angolia, and he told me that he got it from a US veteran that picked the cap up somewhere in Ita

Default Luftwaffe officers two button M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia

Here is a two button Officer M43 cap with all bullion insignia. I obtained this cap from Jack Angolia, and he told
    me that he got it from a US veteran that picked the cap up somewhere in Italy during the war.

The cap is featured in the Bender/Angolia 3 volume work on the Luftwaffe, in volume 1.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe officers two button M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia   Luftwaffe officers two button M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia  

Luftwaffe officers two button M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia   Luftwaffe officers two button M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia  

Luftwaffe officers two button M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia   Luftwaffe officers two button M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia  

Luftwaffe officers two button M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe officers two button M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia
    P
    Many