Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe OR's M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with trapezoid insignia

Article about: And an Other Ranks example of the ubiquitous Luftwaffe Einheitzfeldmuetze, with machined on trapezoid insignia, this cap is also in the cloth headgear book by Garry Wilkins, credited to Bill

Default Luftwaffe OR's M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with trapezoid insignia

And an Other Ranks example of the ubiquitous Luftwaffe Einheitzfeldmuetze, with machined on trapezoid insignia, this cap is also
    in the cloth headgear book by Garry Wilkins, credited to Bill Shea in the book, it was sold to me by the Canadian Collectors Guild ....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe OR's M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with trapezoid insignia   Luftwaffe OR's M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with trapezoid insignia  

Luftwaffe OR's M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with trapezoid insignia   Luftwaffe OR's M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with trapezoid insignia  

Luftwaffe OR's M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with trapezoid insignia   Luftwaffe OR's M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with trapezoid insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe OR's M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with trapezoid insignia
    P
    Many

That is one nice salty m43 Bob I have yet to get one I can afford. Got a few OS ones though. timothy

very nice M43 Luft. I have already purchased from Collector Guild. He has nice caps