Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Luftwaffe RK Winners white summer Schirmütze

Article about: once again Dave a classic find for you, fantastic find mate i am now officially jelous of you thank's for showing cheer's ronnie

Default re: Luftwaffe RK Winners white summer Schirmütze

once again Dave a classic find for you, fantastic find mate i am now officially jelous of you thank's for showing
    cheer's ronnie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Thanks again at the moment i am trying to find out more on him, if anybody has any info on him can you please let me know ,rgds Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	005_final.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	41253  

Hello friends,I am from Spain,this cap is now here,in a friend´s house,I would like to Know something¿,it is possible to know
    really,if this cap it belonged to Benno Herrmann ?,¿how we can to know,if D.niemman, perhaps changed this cap in his shop,for another white visor cap like this,and then he put this for to sell?,because the cap is not named, thank you.

Hi, heres a thread on when i bought it KC Benno Herrmanns visor - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums rgds Dave

?

Thanks for sharing Dave! I love the story behind it! Am I the only one who cant see most of the pictures posted? All I can see on most is green splotches and pixelation. Hmm
    ~Dean

Quote by Dean View Post
    Thanks for sharing Dave! I love the story behind it! Am I the only one who cant see most of the pictures posted? All I can see on most is green splotches and pixelation. Hmm
    ~Dean
    I am seeing that too. I am glad I'm not the only one. lol

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    Hi, heres a thread on when i bought it KC Benno Herrmanns visor - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums rgds Dave
    Thank you very much sscrooge,I want to think that this cap is really to this men, because my friend is going to sell me,but I think ,nobody will answer my question ,I always think very bad in this questions,the first thing I have in my mind
    is that D,niemann has the real cap in his house,because to clear the button is very easy like the photo,excuse me ,
    I hope that I am in a mistake.

Detlev was a honourable dealer. But the cap being un-named, you have to take his word on it.

I would not pay extra for it without some kind of provenance. As usual, buy the item, not the story...

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Detlev was a honourable dealer. But the cap being un-named, you have to take his word on it.

I would not pay extra for it without some kind of provenance. As usual, buy the item, not the story...

Cheers, Ade.
    it is true that you are talking Adrian,I must to be happy only if the visor cap is original,you know there are a lot of fakes or reproducctions to the german army items,and if it is true the history more happy I will be.

Thanks friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12