Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

luftwaffe side cap

Article about: hi members and guests. i found today quite big military antique shop. i found there very nice pieces for fair prices and want to buy some stuff and ill be very happy for your comments. as 4t

Default luftwaffe side cap

hi members and guests. i found today quite big military antique shop. i found there very nice pieces for fair prices and want to buy some stuff and ill be very happy for your comments. as 4th one im posting here luftwaffe side cap without damage. the seller looks serious but you never know...price for this cap is 130eur..thank you for help. and sorry for not best pics-i made over 200 of them and i was in a hurry cheers Jan

luftwaffe side capluftwaffe side capluftwaffe side capluftwaffe side capluftwaffe side capluftwaffe side capluftwaffe side capluftwaffe side capluftwaffe side cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe side cap
    P
    Many

looks ok to me.

A-OK. The cockade is textbook. I like it. Any other markings? NH

Did you bought all the shop ?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

mate no because guys on wehrmacht awards forum wrote that all of my posted pics are fakes! i dont know what now...maybe ill take only luftwaffe and coastal artillerie cap.... i hav eto try another forum or ill write to helmut weitze. he owns me ,,sorry,,.

?

baciliko30, Tough luck.. Stay here on this forum, There are friendly members and well versed in all aspects of collecting..
    We all tend to help each other where we can and some more so than others.. But overall a great community of non-confrontational straight forward advice..
    I regret that you did not post sooner.. I look forward to your future finds (Here)... Gwar

The cap itself looks fine. I don't like the eagle though.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    The cap itself looks fine. I don't like the eagle though.

Cheers, Ade.
    Me neither. These sidecaps are quite common, and I would wait for a no-questions example.

BobS

ok. thank you very much for help. ill pass all the caps what ive posted. ill buy rather some nice luftwaffe badge

Just tuned in, and was looking at this thread, I have to agree with Ade re that eagle, can't say that it gives me any warm feelings at all....

Bob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast