Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

luftwaffe signals cap 'ostland'

Article about: I will probably add this salty nachtrichten visor to my schirmmutze family. Just one question on my mind: is the black stitching under the sweatband factory orginal or is it a reattachement

Default luftwaffe signals cap 'ostland'

I will probably add this salty nachtrichten visor to my schirmmutze family. Just one question on my mind: is the black stitching under the sweatband factory orginal or is it a reattachement ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luftwaffe signals cap 'ostland'   luftwaffe signals cap 'ostland'  

luftwaffe signals cap 'ostland'   luftwaffe signals cap 'ostland'  

luftwaffe signals cap 'ostland'   luftwaffe signals cap 'ostland'  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe signals cap 'ostland'
    P
    Many

?

First of all this is quite a salty specimen.
    The stichting behind the sweatband is very thoroughly made in places, it could even be the original one (although it looks a bit uneven) as there are no extra holes visible. At the front, behind the visor, the repair is quite obvious (and there are stitches even on the outside of the sweatband or none at all).luftwaffe signals cap 'ostland'

luftwaffe signals cap 'ostland'luftwaffe signals cap 'ostland'luftwaffe signals cap 'ostland'luftwaffe signals cap 'ostland'luftwaffe signals cap 'ostland'Wolfgang is a man of keen insight. Do yourself a favor, and do not over analyze these pictures nor pay too much attention to some persons who profess to find
    errant stitches.

I was in Vienna now. I bought a very expensive overcoat. A few days later, three of the four buttons fell off in the Prague train station. My very able and energetic
    Slovak wife repaired the buttons with thread found in a fine Prague sewing goods store. I failed to get a refund from the firm.
    The point: clothing gets used and repaired. If this upset collectors who only wear tee shirts and flip flops, I recommend they up their game as to their level of dress.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-03-2016 at 01:05 PM.

nice caps