Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe single button officer M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia

Article about: One of my favourites, I picked this one up from Gerard Stetzelberger in the US a while back, I love the insignia on this cap.... Bob

Default Luftwaffe single button officer M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia

One of my favourites, I picked this one up from Gerard Stetzelberger in the US a while back, I love the
    insignia on this cap....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe single button officer M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia   Luftwaffe single button officer M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia  

Luftwaffe single button officer M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia   Luftwaffe single button officer M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia  

Luftwaffe single button officer M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia   Luftwaffe single button officer M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia  

Luftwaffe single button officer M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe single button officer M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with bullion insignia
    P
    Many

Not a clothe guy, so I don't know a lot about these, but this one is a beauty! Jim G.

Always wanted one of these...

Very nice.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Another great cap.

Nice one Bob you have a lot of treasures !

Thanks guys, I will post up a two button example this afternoon....

Cheers

Bob

?

You have an amazing collection! Thanks for sharing!

Bob, I do not collect M-43s, but if I was to have only one, this would be it....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

this is a gorgeous Luftwaffe Officer M43!

William Kramer

A very nice quality cap!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast