Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Tropenhelm.

Article about: Evening all, I just received this nice (undated, but well maker marked)Clemens Wagner Luftwaffe Tropenhelm in the post from our very own Jerry B. A nice addition to my collection and a great

Default Luftwaffe Tropenhelm.

Evening all, I just received this nice (undated, but well maker marked)Clemens Wagner Luftwaffe Tropenhelm in the post from our very own Jerry B. A nice addition to my collection and a great fast service from Jerry, thanks mate, most appreciated. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Tropenhelm.   Luftwaffe Tropenhelm.  

Luftwaffe Tropenhelm.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Tropenhelm.
    P
    Many

Leon,
    Great classic piece. I feel as if I were in Africa....
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Sweet example Leon! Like it a lot. You got yourself a keeper! Nice worn condition! Just the way I like them
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Sweet example Leon! Like it a lot. You got yourself a keeper! Nice worn condition! Just the way I like them

Just the way I like my lids or awards to be as well, some like "minty" but I prefer used, but not abused! Leon.

I am glad you are happy Leon and it is as you say, used but not abused by a well known hatter whose sun helmets are not so commonly seen.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Very nice Leon!