Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restored

Article about: Hi Guys! I would like to ask for opinions on this M-43 Cap. I read different opinions on the shown cap in an old thread from 2007 in another Forum. Some People said it's a good one and some

?

Default M-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restored

Hi Guys!

I would like to ask for opinions on this M-43 Cap. I read different opinions on the shown cap in an old thread from 2007 in another Forum. Some People said it's a good one and some not. They don't like the lining and the stamping inside.

If anyone Needs the link to the old Thread please tell me. So it would be nice if the older collectors would share their opinions with me.

M-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restoredM-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restoredM-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restoredM-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restoredM-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restoredM-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restoredM-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restoredM-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restoredM-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restored

Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restored
    P
    Many

Unusual interior for these kind of cap, but.... 100% original !

?

Normally there is a Grey silk interior??

Look, I am in FB mod :

M-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restoredM-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restoredM-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restoredM-43 waffen ss statni cap insignia restored

I have always felt that an item that is 100% genuine should never need to have explanations made for any feature. This cap will always need explanations. It would not be something I would add to my collection.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

What's is wrong in construction, BOB? The cap is mine, handled by a lot of wellknown collector. This cap has all features of a genuine m43. It was sewen with 2 threads, shows correct bias and correct sewing. I see no problems at all and there are some other caps i wellknown collectors as DougO

Mauro is a real Gentleman and great ss collector, you will have no problem with...

?

Thank you all for your opinions!

Quote by Mauro C View Post
    What's is wrong in construction, BOB? The cap is mine, handled by a lot of wellknown collector. This cap has all features of a genuine m43. It was sewen with 2 threads, shows correct bias and correct sewing. I see no problems at all and there are some other caps i wellknown collectors as DougO
    Mauro-
    Please carefully read my post. I did not call it a fake. I said that I do not like items with irregularities from the norm such as the lining. We are also being asked to make a judgement from pictures, not in hand like your other well known collectors. I prefer to err on the side of caution. The comparison of my opinion against people who have handled the cap personally is not a fair comparison.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Misunderstanding due to my bad

english. It looks to me so.strange!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast