MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M40 Panzer Overseas Cap Opinions?

Article about: Here is my new cap I am posting for your consideration. I have an M40 panzer overseas cap that I bought out of someone's collection. The cap is constructed out of wool and lined in black ray

Default M40 Panzer Overseas Cap Opinions?

Here is my new cap I am posting for your consideration. I have an M40 panzer overseas cap that I bought out of someone's collection. The cap is constructed out of wool and lined in black rayon. it has a makers mark as well as a size mark of 56. The top of the cap has been sewn together on the inside to look better when in wear. There is a small hole on the front of the cap and what appears to be glue residue on the side. The insignia is lost to time, however that is not much of an issue for me. I hope you guys like

Cheers
    Warbuff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Panzer Overseas Cap Opinions?   M40 Panzer Overseas Cap Opinions?  

M40 Panzer Overseas Cap Opinions?   M40 Panzer Overseas Cap Opinions?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Panzer Overseas Cap Opinions?
    P
    Many

My research has revealed that this may actually be a Kriegsmarine overseas cap.

It hasn't got the Heer (Army) cut to it, and is more like a KM cap, strange RB number, in the way it is stamped....,
    curious what the cloth cap guys say too....

-Bob

I am still having trouble determining whether or not this hat is black or dark blue.

Quote by warbuff View Post
    I am still having trouble determining whether or not this hat is black or dark blue.
    Place it beside something that is definitely black and it should become obvious.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)