Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M43 Feldmutz

Article about: My fairly standard M43 Feldmutz. Overall condition is excellent. With just some slight "wear" to the wool on the edge of brim (when it was taken on and off???) Quite a large size 6

MAP
    ?

Default M43 Feldmutz

My fairly standard M43 Feldmutz.

Overall condition is excellent. With just some slight "wear" to the wool on the edge of brim (when it was taken on and off???)

Quite a large size 61.

Any info on the RBN number would be appreciated.

Regards,

Michael

M43 FeldmutzM43 FeldmutzM43 FeldmutzM43 FeldmutzM43 FeldmutzM43 FeldmutzM43 FeldmutzM43 FeldmutzM43 FeldmutzM43 FeldmutzM43 FeldmutzM43 FeldmutzM43 FeldmutzM43 FeldmutzM43 FeldmutzM43 Feldmutz
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 Feldmutz
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

This has been sitting out there for a while. Anyone have any thoughts on the RBN number?

thanks!

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

there is a list of rbn's on the forum for headgear,..tells quite a bit, may be useful, nice cap BTW

Hi Michael, sorry no exact info on the RB number, but I can tell you that the "0344" area code shows that the maker will be out of Thuringia.

Nice cap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

Thanks guys!!

I looked on the forum but didn't find thread. Will try again when I'm back

Regards

Michael