Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M43 heer cap.

Article about: Hi all, Ive been wanting to add an m43 cap to my collection for some time and have researched into making sure I picked up a good one as I understand these caps are highly reproduced. I fina

Default M43 heer cap.

Hi all, Ive been wanting to add an m43 cap to my collection for some time and have researched into making sure I picked up a good one as I understand these caps are highly reproduced. I finally found one I liked the look of being sold by Hannah's reich here in the uk which I believe to be a trusted seller , my gut feeling is the cap is ok but I no these caps can be a minefield to guarantee original so an experienced opinion on the cap would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance

Cheers John.M43 heer cap.M43 heer cap.M43 heer cap.M43 heer cap.M43 heer cap.M43 heer cap.M43 heer cap.M43 heer cap.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 heer cap.
    P
    Many

Hi John, looks like a good one to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade I was hoping to get your opinion and I'm pleased it's a good one!

Cheers John.

looks fine.

Looks like a good one my friend

Thanks for the comments!

100% genuine from where I sit!
    Cheers
    Scud