Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M43 Heer trapazoid for your review

Article about: Morning gents any opinions on this M43 trapazoid I have seen many example out there of this style and my eyes are bugging out. Regards Mark K

?

Default M43 Heer trapazoid for your review

Morning gents any opinions on this M43 trapazoid I have seen many example out there of this style and my eyes are bugging out.

Regards Mark KM43 Heer trapazoid for your reviewM43 Heer trapazoid for your review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 Heer trapazoid for your review
    P
    Many

Default Re: M43 Heer trapazoid for your review

Original trap, IMO, but I think with this brown colour backing it might not be Heer, rather NSKK or ??? though I have seen the matching (very similar) tunic eagle in this colour and they are thought to be Heer. In fact I have a brown example in my collection of the tunic eagle. I have it labelled as Heer, but a definitive answer would be good, but I have seen eagles in this colour attached to original Heer tunics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 Heer trapazoid for your review  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Thanks for the opinion Jerry I would like to attach it to my Heer M43 Einheitsfeldmutze so It would be good to know one way or the other the color is what was throwing me off as well I will take better photos in natural light once I get it in hand. A little off the subject any thoughts on aging it a little to match my M43 as it is not as minty as the trapazoide is.

Regards Mark K

I would probably leave it as is. Maybe try and get another in a matching condition to the cap and either sell this one or keep it as a display item in it's own right.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Thanks Jerry your IMO is appreciated IMO

Regards Mark K

?

The trapazoid came in the mail yesterday and thought I would post up a few more pics IMO the color is more of a green than a brown .

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 Heer trapazoid for your review   M43 Heer trapazoid for your review  

M43 Heer trapazoid for your review   M43 Heer trapazoid for your review  

Not the best design out there, but original none the less.

"Feldgrau 44" had a distinctive brown tinge to it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Iam thinking the eagle had a we bit of a squashed head Adrian like it must have been dropped as a chick

Regards Mark K