Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M43 luft/hj

Article about: This is my new m43 hj flak helperscap nice used condition. But i have a few questions this is bassicly the m43 single button , i see somthimes in pics and on websites this cap with the eagle

Default M43 luft/hj

This is my new m43 hj flak helperscap nice used condition.
    But i have a few questions this is bassicly the m43 single button , i see somthimes in pics and on websites this cap with the eagle on it so i can assume that this cap type also used by other luftwaffe troops?

Pics

M43 luft/hjM43 luft/hjM43 luft/hjM43 luft/hj

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 luft/hj
    P
    Many

To me looks like a nice one Brabander however I am no M-43 expert it has all that I would expect to see on it as a HJ flak helper I too have seen some with Luft eagle and HJ diamond. I have only examined the standard M-43 type in black wool one my friend has owned for 60 some years yours is nice and I like the lining and marks inside. Single button is common on Luft M-43. timothy

thanks man!

The one posted is a HJ Flak helper's cap. It is not the same as a Luft. M43 single button. I have posted a photo of my uncle wearing his Luft. M43 single button. They are not common in my opinion as I have been watching for one for some time now and would like to acquire one for my collection.
    Ralph.
    M43 luft/hj
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks for the info verry nice pics i like it! But why you see some flakhelpers type caps with eagles because of material shortage they probaly use it in all branches of the luftwaffe?

Quote by brabander View Post
    Thanks for the info verry nice pics i like it! But why you see some flakhelpers type caps with eagles because of material shortage they probaly use it in all branches of the luftwaffe?
    Thank you.
    Possibly, but also possibly post war done.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I agree Brabander's has the typical HJ type button opposed to the larger wooden on found on Luft m-43 as you photo Nice photo BTW I remember several years back lots of the Luft ones with single button and of course double button I should have gotton one when the price was better it is insane today. timothy