Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze

Article about: This is my new Luft M43 cap. I finally found the type I was looking for to fill the gap in my collection. I took a few pics of it alongside my other Luft headgear. All comments welcome. Chee

?

Default M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze

This is my new Luft M43 cap. I finally found the type I was looking for to fill the gap in my collection. I took a few pics of it alongside my other Luft headgear. All comments welcome. Cheers, Al.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF5789.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	260.0 KB 
ID:	168157   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF5787.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	254.8 KB 
ID:	168158  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF5780.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	168159   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF5784.jpg 
Views:	467 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	168160  

Name:	DSCF5782.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	168161   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF5793.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	262.6 KB 
ID:	168162  

Name:	DSCF5795.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	240.3 KB 
ID:	168163  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default re: M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze

HI Al, nice collection of headgear!

Joe

Default Re: M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze

Looks good Al.

I always like the blue rayon lining on these.

Cheers, Ade.

Very nice Lufty M43....if you compare the RBRn to the one stamped inside the M43 I've posted a few days ago you'll see that our two caps have been made in the same place!
    Thanks for sharing
    Manny

?

Hi Joe, thanks. The collection just keeps growing. Al

?

Hi Ade, I do too. I've been looking for this type with the coarse blue type wool and two piece insignia. I was also very pleased with the condition when it arrived in the mail. Cheers, Al.

?

Quote by Canuck63 View Post
    Very nice Lufty M43....if you compare the RBRn to the one stamped inside the M43 I've posted a few days ago you'll see that our two caps have been made in the same place!
    Thanks for sharing
    Manny
    Thanks for the info Manny. Indeed they were, Very cool !

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Thanks for the info Manny. Indeed they were, Very cool !
    REAL COOL!They're not 100% identical and that's even more interesting;the part of the earcover with the button/buttonholes is narrower on my specimen and the eagle is a tad different as well.The inner loops of rayon,which served to secure a makeshift "chinstrap" of some sort are secured with "coiled" sewing on my M43 while on your cap the sewing is straight and I suppose that they're wider than mine!!I DO LOVE the time and labor-consuming buttonholes on our caps too I think I'll keep mine now...I probably would have let it go if it wasn't for your thread!
    Cheers
    Manny

?

Quote by Canuck63 View Post
    REAL COOL!They're not 100% identical and that's even more interesting;the part of the earcover with the button/buttonholes is narrower on my specimen and the eagle is a tad different as well.The inner loops of rayon,which served to secure a makeshift "chinstrap" of some sort are secured with "coiled" sewing on my M43 while on your cap the sewing is straight and I suppose that they're wider than mine!!I DO LOVE the time and labor-consuming buttonholes on our caps too I think I'll keep mine now...I probably would have let it go if it wasn't for your thread!
    Cheers
    Manny
    Excellent, I'm glad I could contribute towards our common obsession with 3rd Reich headgear. I was impressed with the similarities in material and construction when I saw your photo's. I'm very happy to have gotten this cap. I paid under $475 USD which I thought was a very fair price. Cheers, Al.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Excellent, I'm glad I could contribute towards our common obsession with 3rd Reich headgear. I was impressed with the similarities in material and construction when I saw your photo's. I'm very happy to have gotten this cap. I paid under $475 USD which I thought was a very fair price. Cheers, Al.
    US$475=€360...a steal ! Congratulation Al...I wouldn't let go mine for less than €450!
    Manny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast