Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Meet Our New Co-Moderator!

Article about: I am pleased to announce that we have a new Co-moderator here on the Cloth Headgear Forum-- Jean-Phillipe. I asked J-P to tell us a little about himself: "I'm 45 yrs old now and started

Default Meet Our New Co-Moderator!

I am pleased to announce that we have a new Co-moderator here on the Cloth Headgear Forum-- Jean-Phillipe.

I asked J-P to tell us a little about himself:

"I'm 45 yrs old now and started collecting WH items when i was 11. I have been lucky enough to live in a country that was not so lucky to be occupied...France. My main interest is das Heer, especially Infanterie and Panzergrenadiere, and the Normandie Front, but i'm also interested in Luftwaffen ground troops. I remember clearly that my interest for the german army begun at 5 yrs old when i heard my grandmother (father's mother) talking about them, the Feldgrauen....
    My alsacian grandmother hated Germany and the germans. She was born german in 1911, but the heart of her family was still french since 1871. She saw her father forced to serve in a german infantry unit during WWI, being wounded twice, but finally he survived the war...

I have a wife and three children (nine, seven and one year) and i live in Southern France, in an area where rugby, foie gras and wine are both pleasure and tradition. My family comes from Alsace, Malta, Tunisia, Italy and.......Germany...(yes it's true)....a part of the alsacian family went to germany after WWI)."

I would ask everyone to join me in welcoming him to the forum--glad to have you here, J-P!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Meet Our New Co-Moderator!
    P
    Many

& I would like everyone to note J-P's excellent contribution to the forum on the history of Wehrmacht headgear in pictures:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...photos-327570/
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Welcome as a mod JP.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Congratulations, Jean-Phillipe!

Luke

Welcome Jean phillipe , you really have got your work cut out now your a Moderator!! Thanks and all the best, Leon.

welcome J P.

Welcome JP as our new Co-moderator

Mario

Welcome jp

?

Welcome JP !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Deep water expertise is Always a most welcome addition here! Glad to see you join the Forum, JP!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast