Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Mint Kreisleiter Visor

Article about: Nice visors and a great display. Are the visors attributed to anyone? And the photos are a nice addition to the display, are they in period frames and who are they of? Hummel

?

Default Mint Kreisleiter Visor

Mint Kreisleiter VisorMint Kreisleiter VisorMint Kreisleiter VisorMint Kreisleiter VisorMint Kreisleiter Visor

Thought I would post my latest addition to my Political visor collection- A mint form 3 Black Kreisleiter visorMint Kreisleiter Visor
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint Kreisleiter Visor   Mint Kreisleiter Visor  

Mint Kreisleiter Visor  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint Kreisleiter Visor
    P
    Many

Very nice. Does this object have an RZM tag?

very minty

?

Default Yes

Mint Kreisleiter VisorMint Kreisleiter Visor

Thank you very much. A very handsome piece and a very fine collection which we are happy to have adorn our site. Much good fortune to you in your further collecting.

You have some lovely visors Wiki..just a question,what is the 3 stripe armband? I should add i know its an early SS, what i was wondering is does it have something to do with the other items ie the political stuff..

?

bboywizard- The 3 stripe armband is an early NSDAP reichleiter armband-1923-24. Good eyes! Very rare and one of my favorite NSDAP items

Thanks mate, i like it too ..ive seen one before and it was classified as an early SS armband with the rank stripe system

DRK
    ?

Very nice visor and display , thanx for sharing

Theo

?

Nice items and great display.

Hummel

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast