Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 100 of 117 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1167

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

?

Default ##

Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

?

Sapperlott, thank you! When I come to think of what one could do with the Schnittmuster and this Nähmaschine...
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 12-09-2016 at 11:02 AM.

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    This image is from the Hempe book. Mine has the Schnittmuster spread throughout the text of the book, not in a separate appendix. There is an appendix
    of civilian caps, I think. I have to look. My book may have been rebound at the time, too, but I do not know.
    I am happy to own it. It was very costly.

?

Dear Sir,
    I don't think it was rebound, the one I had at my disposal had the same cover.

?

Default #

eReL Visor caps, eReL lightweight Helmets and eReL Cap box.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik  

?

Thanks Erel for this document. Particularly interesting is the headline of page 2: "Das Aufarbeiten sowie Umbe???n von Mützen wird billigst ausgeführt!"
    Obviously Erel also did repairs and alterations on his caps - for most moderate prices. This might explain many "extra stitches", replaced sweatbands etc. which must not necessarily be post-war repairs.

and the repair of same at low prices.....as Wolfgang notes.

Umbiesen?

The document drives a stake through the heart of "textbook" fanatics and stitch fairy madmen.

Gut so!

The other catalogs of cap firms all offer the same repair and change to piping and so forth...you can find this aspect in the pre 1918 period, as well.

Hennes and Moritz of today hardly constitutes the sole method of apparel retail as has existed in the capitalist industrial powers in the last two centuries.

Page 100 of 117 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast