Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1167

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

?

It says:

Das Aufarbeiten sowie Umbesetzen von Mützen wird billigst ausgeführt.
    "The upgrading and changing the piping of caps will be done at low costs."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

Thanks, as I thought. Umbiesen is also a nice word, if it exists. But my point is very simple that persons of the time had their possessions repaired.
    There are many alive today who wear tee shirts and flip flops or running shoes, who throw away their clothing when it it is defective.
    Certain of these people are internet know it alls, who constantly damn authentic items as fake because of stray stitches and so forth.

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikThe proverbial cap factory.

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikRetail in a RZM licensed store.

MuetzenfabrikHere is a cap maker whose name I have never heard, and I am jaded beyond measure.

I am sure Wim has heard of him. Wim knows everything and in luxuriant documentary detail.

Peter Jenkins sold me his bound volumes of UM, and I shall include the cap adverts as I find them.
    We have some of these in the microform, but I now have the original periodical, as you can see here.
    My thanks to Peter Jenkins for a brilliant item from his magisterial collection.

MuetzenfabrikFor those who only judge a cap by its maker, this cap maker was apparently anonymous, other than his motto, Must zu Diensten, and advertised via the UM via a kind of post office box. Was this a cap maker of the other firms who moon lighted on his own? Such is very possible, despite the rigors of Nazi Germany.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-05-2017 at 03:30 PM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I am sure Wim has heard of him. Wim knows everything and in luxuriant documentary detail.
    He had also an RZM licence and by this he was allowed to manufacturer headgear for political
    organizations and was a concern with a group of employees as he was classified as A1 (Mützenfabrik):
    A 1/826 A.F.Cziasto,
    Inh. Wilhelm Marks,
    Hamburg 8

(Inh. means - owner) He already was mentioned in the 1935 RZM-handbook and
    had his permission up through in the war!
    Last edited by Wilhelm Saris; 01-05-2017 at 11:12 AM.

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    He had also an RZM licence and by this he was allowed to manufacturer headgear for political
    organizations and was a concern with a group of employees as he was classified as A1 (Mützenfabrik):
    A 1/826 A.F.Cziasto,
    Inh. Wilhelm Marks,
    Hamburg 8

(Inh. means - owner) He already was mentioned in the 1935 RZM-handbook and
    had his permission up through in the war!

Thank you, as ever, for the kind aid.

Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast