Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 102 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1167

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

MuetzenfabrikEvidence of the ideological agenda of the regime in industry and the crafts ca. 1936, at a time of reduced anti Jewish legislation in the Nazi rule, before its acceleration.

- - ------- - -

Muetzenfabrik

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikand the things that one affixes to caps or puts the caps into for storage and such, since some of your are smitten with cartonage.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    MuetzenfabrikEvidence of the ideological agenda of the regime in industry and the crafts ca. 1936, at a time of reduced anti Jewish legislation in the Nazi rule, before its acceleration.

- - ------- - -

Muetzenfabrik
    Here the logo for ARWA, as published in volume 5 for the headgear-series
    (see it mentioned in the first article from FB).

Muetzenfabrik

MuetzenfabrikAttachment 1036115As ever, thank you, Wim.

Here is an interesting comment about the extra cap market, and the cosmos between the regulation cap and the more expensive, personal purchase cap in terms
    of its layout, features, etc. The trade association seeks examples of innovative, new products.

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikThe Firma Bachmann's Widow. Notice it only retailed to so called Wiederverkaeufer. Andreas will tell us what that means.

Resale outlet, I guess. Resale firms. Wholesaler.... you tell me.

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikIs this she, Bachmann's widow? Let us hope so. She is from Thueringen.

Wwe.
    Wortart: ℹ Abkürzung
    Häufigkeit: ℹ▮▯▯▯▯
    Rechtschreibungℹ
    Worttrennung: Wwe.
    Bedeutungsübersichtℹ
    Witwe

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Resale outlet, I guess. Resale firms. Wholesaler.... you tell me.
    Indeed it is. Hersteller sell to Großhändler, Großhändler sell to Einzelhändler ("Wiederverkäufer") who then sell to the consumer. Sometimes one of the middlemen was skipped, though.

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    Indeed it is. Hersteller sell to Großhändler, Großhändler sell to Einzelhändler ("Wiederverkäufer") who then sell to the consumer. Sometimes one of the middlemen was skipped, though.
    Thank you, Wolfgang. You are always right. The logo of this firm caused much mystery. I figured it out, if I do say so myself.

My favorite cap maker is Wolgang, followed, closely by Breiter in Muenchen.

Page 102 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 ... LastLast