Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 106 of 117 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1167

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

?

Dear Sir,
    indeed he has, I published it in post # 77 of this thread: can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?

it is: Maritime Mützen, Windjammer- und Seglermützen - Hutgroßhandlung Drosten

There was an article about him in 2010 in the Kreiszeitung:

https://www.kreiszeitung.de/lokales/...p-1059407.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

and they seem to make imitation III. Reich caps, too, which is a hoot.

Oh well. The woman makes the comment to the effect that the Zuschnitt of the parts is the crucial aspect, as is in Hempe.

Thank you, Wolfgang, for including all of this. We live and learn. You should have them open a Filiale in your town.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    and they seem to make imitation III. Reich caps, too, which is a hoot.

Oh well. The woman makes the comment to the effect that the Zuschnitt of the parts is the crucial aspect, as is in Hempe.

Thank you, Wolfgang, for including all of this. We live and learn. You should have them open a Filiale in your town.
    I'd love to - I'd be their most ardent apprentice!

?

They are still alive, the Mützenmachermeister:

Karnevalsausstatter Kante in Eicks: Stets das K

Galerie
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 05-28-2017 at 06:25 PM.

?

Some of Bullani's templates:

https://meinfrankenblues.de/wp-conte...05/DSC0843.jpg

top row # 1 and # 2 from right to left are most interesting - egg-shaped top panel, interestingly curved side panel. Seems to lead to very elegant Klappmütze/Sattelmütze in "Wehrmachtsschnitt".

Bravo, Wolfgang, vorzueglich!

?

There seems to be a nice plaque for GAH in Berlin (found it here: https://www.gedenktafeln-in-berlin.d...n/institution/ )

Muetzenfabrik

Here a rough translation:

The hat and cap factory G. A. Hoffmann resided in this complex of buildings from 1905 – 1971.

The enterprise was founded in 1871. Albrecht Hoffmann is listed in Berlin adressbooks as the owner. Earlier locations of the firm were 73, Sebastianstraße (1885), 15, Ritterstraße (cap, loden and cloth-hat factory) and 14, Sebastianstraße (1890/1900). On the internet it is only military caps made by the company which turn up amongst collectors.

The acrylic glass plaque with golden background is situated on the right of the doorway.
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 07-09-2017 at 08:31 AM.

I just came from Berlin, and there are many plaques, but I wonder if the people looking at these items really have any idea of what they see before them?Muetzenfabrik

Sorry the image is akimbo, but I am helpless against the marauding of software....