Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 117 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

Default Re: Muetzenfabrik

The Ostfront transformed headwear in the course of 1942, as seen in these illustration and article.

The expression on the face of the Ostsoldat no longer reflects the confidence of victory.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

A uniform and cap shop in the Gleiwitz/ Upper Silesia ca. 1942, that is, no sign of war time shortages here, but...

This is the shop window of a retailer in the Vogtland also in 1942/3.

The advert of Lubstein during the war, with a trade mark I had not seen before, nor which was included in the Schiffer book.

An excerpt from a wartime speech from a leading figure in uniform retail on the course of the recent past, and the necessity to uphold appropriate standards in the sale of RZM and military regalia.

In 1942, the desire to match business sense with opportunities in wartime took this form.
    Attached Images Attached Images Muetzenfabrik 

Our much discussed master cap makers were in demand....but their apprentices, too.

Have you heard of Muetzenfabrik Geiger, in Kiel, which surely did a lot of blaue Muetzen?

One sees that the war had some effect on the regularities of supply, or Nazi stuff was already scarce by the middle of the war?

Here is a list of material for sale in 1942 that will make you notice....

Amazing, fascinating. The Gleiwitz shop seemed to specialize in supplying the Polizei, and as we all know, this town is where the SD staged the pretext to begin the attack on Poland.

I have seen the Lubstein helmet logo only on Tschakos--never on soft headgear.

I also have yet to see a wartime Geiger piece marked with their logo--all the ones I have seen have been postwar pieces.
    Much like the SS Kleiderkasse, I believe the OKK pieces were mostly unmarked, so this would explain the scarcity of marked Geiger pieces.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 16 of 117 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast