Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 57 of 117 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 ... LastLast

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

Default Re: Muetzenfabrik

Quote by KSH View Post
    I can appreciate all that, my friend. It's easy for me to say what I just said above when I haven't even collected for two years yet. 10 years from now I may have done many things I would think myself incapable of doing right now.

- Kenneth
    You have the greatest of riches, that of time.MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-28-2011 at 03:06 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    You have the greatest of riches, that of time.
    Well said, and perhaps the one thing I would trade any of my possessions for.

CMH

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikCollecting SS regalia at an early point becomes like the bad deal struck by Dr. Faustus with the devil.

KSH
    ?

Collecting SS regalia at an early point becomes like the bad deal struck by Dr. Faustus with the devil.
    I certainly second that, F-B. If I were to start such a venture at this point in time I would be way over my head! All in good time...

- Kenneth

Collecting SS regalia at an early point becomes like the bad deal struck by Dr. Faustus with the devil.
    As a constant reminder of that fact, you should find a cufftitle for the 4th Sturm of the 31st Standarte and prominently display it in your study...

KSH
    ?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    As a constant reminder of that fact, you should find a cufftitle for the 4th Sturm of the 31st Standarte and prominently display it in your study...
    Excellent idea! The 12th Sturm of the 31st SS-Standarte would be more fitting for you HPL, if your last name happens to be Zinkl

- Kenneth

Muetzenfabrik
    I have one uniform from the Standarte 32, as well as an officer's cap and am working on this thing here.Muetzenfabrik See shoulder picture above.Muetzenfabrik

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikI will look up in the SHAEF book the locale of the Stuerme associated with the Standarte 31. I had thought the the devil took Dr. Faustus to hell in Staufen/Schwarzwald, a place I visited always while in my beloved Freiburg.

Oh, my little joke was of an admittedly much less refined nature, the allusion being not geographical but quite literal:

Muetzenfabrik

(Although said Sturm was not named after that Faust, of course.)

Quote by KSH View Post
    Excellent idea! The 12th Sturm of the 31st SS-Standarte would be more fitting for you HPL, if your last name happens to be Zinkl
    Well, it isn't... But, actually, as the 31st was heaquartered at my hometown, both would be kind of fitting.

Oh, my little joke was of an admittedly much less refined nature, the allusion being not geographical but quite literal:

Muetzenfabrik

(Although said Sturm was not named after that Faust, of course.)

Well, it isn't... But, actually, as the 31st was heaquartered at my hometown, both would be kind of fitting.
    I should have known that, but I am so distracted with jet lag and bull sh!t emails at work, that this salient fact escaped my mind. Thank you very much. I do not own a single black uniform with an Allgemeine SS honor title for a martyr of the Kampfzeit, actually. Hritz does. Thanks again.

Page 57 of 117 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 ... LastLast