Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 60 of 117 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 110 ... LastLast

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

Default Re: Muetzenfabrik

Well done. Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

?

Attached Images Attached Images Muetzenfabrik  Muetzenfabrik 

?

Dont tell me these are yours Ben, have you been holding out on us or what !!!? lol

?

I wish Dave! the advertising board was sold awhile back in the States. The box of tropical cap eagles is on the Regimentals site but the asking price is too much for me. I just want the box sans eagles!

?

I take it he wont do a deal then, i dont reckon he will sell the whole bunch and box together, i think he will split them otherwise he would have to discount for a bulk buy, he'll get more for individual sales, but he might sell the box seperate

Muetzenfabrik On the never ending story of foetid woolens, I bought this Munich textile sample book, but it does not contain examples of headwear weight textiles versus those for tunic, breeches, though it does distinguish between overcoats and tunics.Muetzenfabrik

Sadly, parts of it have been ravaged for whatever reason, but most of it is intact and especially valuable for NSDAP, SA, SS material, as well as cotton goods and linings, Kunstseide, etc.

I had seen something like this in the early 1970s in good condition, and in greater size.
    Long gone.

Thanks to Gerard S. for this item.

Potscriptum: much of the Beaver book is absorbed with the search for the true color of SS earth brown, which is included in this item. And, in real life, I will tell you that the textile looks pretty grey and not brown, especially in comparison to the other samples at hand in said book. The value of this item derives in large part because it contains an authentic, original, and un faded swatch of cloth created in 1935.

All very subtle, friends, ambiguous, conflicted, arcane, and hard to decipher....especially for those who adhere to the rules of play as had on other sites.

PSS: I had also earlier scoffed at the idea that brown shirts came in different colors, but, in fact, the cotton for the long shirt worn with the tunic (an interest of mine...) versus that of the short blouse with the BoBi Haken were two different shades of brown, at least in what is before me. In real life, these shirts differed greatly, but no wonder. Why should this be simple or standardized. Standardization is boring. Muetzenfabrik
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-16-2011 at 04:37 AM.

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikThe issue arose as to alterations and modifications to caps, for which evidence has recently surfaced in the sales catalogs of Wellhausen as well as Verkaufsabteilung d. Luftwaffe that this aspect was a normal practice. An example of an NSDAP PO cap also recently emerged, not unlike the black SS caps that have been a theme in this connection. Such should add a level of complexity and ambiguity to an already problematic undertaking in the search for the truth.

The Munich textile sample book is a wonderful item and thanks for sharing it in the never ending quest...

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Muetzenfabrik
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    The Munich textile sample book is a wonderful item and thanks for sharing it in the never ending quest...

Cheers, Ade.

Thank you, Adrian. The item is highly informative as to Waffenfarben, i.e. Besatztuecher, as well as examples of leading textiles of interest. I do not have a way to photograph the thing better than what I included. It is a pity that a fraction of the swatches are gone. The item also puts the lie to the totally idiotic idea that pinking scissors did not exists prior to 1945, which was also one of the total nonsense dogmas apropos textiles derived from gun show old wives tales and "experts" that operated on the maroon bedlam site. The colors of the swatches are quite subtle, a function of my wretched sight.

A Merry Christmas to you and a happy new year as well.

The quest is never ending, as well, and this year my collection grew after a real Stillstand in the wake of the 2008 collapse.

?

A wonderful brochure to have FB.

The Paul Schöning firm is still in operation I beleive. Prehaps you could drop by one day.

Paul Schöning GmbH & Co. KG

Sonja Kremer, Paul Schöning GmbH & Co. KG
    Landwehrstraße 60 - 80336 München

Firmen-Adresse:
    Paul Schöning GmbH & Co. KG
    Landwehrstraße 60
    80336 München

Tel. 089/530273

Page 60 of 117 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 110 ... LastLast