Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 63 of 108 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

Default Re: Muetzenfabrik

Tell us more about what you have learned about the textiles in the Polish Manchester.
    damit, basta.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

I will one day. My shame is not being able to read German but how many can read Polish? which is what most of my research is written in! Luckily my girlfriend can read Polish, Russian, Lithuanian, English and some Italian and French yet the average Englishman hates all Baltic states immigrants because "they're all bloody ignorant aint they!"

KSH
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    A hobby horse of mine pops up here as a result of a trans Atlantic life spent where such issues do arise, and a continental European treats these terms differently than some non continentals. One day, if we ever meet on your side of the Atlantic--since I fly over your country frequently ( at about 35,000 feet)--I will explain my take on the issue.
    No need to explain, it is certainly the most natural to me also used in this way. Being from Norway gives me a very good intuitive understanding of German to begin with, I think you would be surprised at how similar these languages (Norwegian and German) are when it comes to syntax and "grammatical logic".

I have now translated the quote (paraphrased by me) in question myself - it truly was clumsy to begin with I must agree - sometimes it is just best to do it oneself if one wants something properly done. Is it better now?

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I will one day. My shame is not being able to read German but how many can read Polish? which is what most of my research is written in! Luckily my girlfriend can read Polish, Russian, Lithuanian, English and some Italian and French yet the average Englishman hates all Baltic states immigrants because "they're all bloody ignorant aint they!"
    The xenophobia abroad in the world today is very irritating, but it is growing.
    damit, basta.

Quote by KSH View Post
    No need to explain, it is certainly the most natural to me also used in this way. Being from Norway gives me a very good intuitive understanding of German to begin with, I think you would be surprised at how similar these languages (Norwegian and German) are when it comes to syntax and "grammatical logic".

I have now translated the quote (paraphrased by me) in question myself - it truly was clumsy to begin with I must agree - sometimes it is just best to do it oneself if one wants something properly done. Is it better now?

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.
    Please do not misunderstand my comment as reproach. It is a professional conceit of mine, but one of decades. Your aphorism is first rate and will inspire persons of sound mind and character and enrage many more of defective bearing and feeble mind.
    damit, basta.

KSH
    ?

Please do not misunderstand my comment as reproach. It is a professional conceit of mine, but one of decades. Your aphorism is first rate and will inspire persons of sound mind and character and enrage many more of defective bearing and feeble mind.
    My friend, I did not take it as reproach, rather I took it as welcome constructive criticism from one person to another - your intervention was most apt and I am most obliged.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

thank you and all the best. Is it not rather late in Norway?
    damit, basta.

KSH
    ?

thank you and all the best. Is it not rather late in Norway?
    Not particularly late yet, 00:43 / 12:43 AM my clock reads. But I will probably be going to bed soon.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

Name:  Beck.gif
Views: 505
Size:  42.3 KBThose alive to the full meaning of our interests do well to read the biography of Ludwig Beck, whose tragedy is far more compelling than the ordinary tales told on other sites of Schuetze Arsch and his variants.Name:  Generaele 00005519.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  78.8 KBName:  773291f867.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  7.6 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	H._Dv._300_1_Tru_4dff68391c582.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	176.9 KB 
ID:	279779Name:  metternich.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  16.7 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Clausewitz  x.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	279783Name:  ludendorff3_DW_Kul_1359621p.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  47.3 KBName:  ludendorff.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  10.7 KBName:  43nebelin.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  15.2 KB
    damit, basta.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 Trikot .jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	149.1 KB 
ID:	281183Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Erdbraun Drell .jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	215.2 KB 
ID:	281184Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4 SS Stoff Trikot .jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	234.8 KB 
ID:	281185Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stoffe.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	267.0 KB 
ID:	281181Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clothbook x  .jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	228.7 KB 
ID:	281182I added this little thingy to an another thread, but maybe it is germane here, though it is not directly about head wear. My thanks to Gerard S. for the chance to buy something I had sought in vain for four decades.
    damit, basta.