MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 78 of 117 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 88 ... LastLast

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

Reichenbach im Vogtland is in Saxony, near Greiz.
    I am fond of Saxony and certain Saxons, to be sure.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

F.B.

Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me.
    If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

Quote by Hugo Rietzel View Post
    F.B.

Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me.
    If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.
    Dear Friend, thank you. The concentration of textile and regalia firms in Saxony is very interesting.
    I once drove as the crow flies from Vienna to Berlin, whereby I blundered through this part of Saxony
    on the way to Dresden with no stop, no chance to partake of the world. It was in 2002, I think, before the great
    flood. I was in Leipzig for a very pleasant visit in 2009, but again had no time. Very sad.
    Thanks for everything. Your site is a real pleasure for us all and we thank you for associating yourself with
    our work here.

Unfortunately, it is so, that much of what can be at-historical interest, disappear with time! So the building!

see image

(the demolition is imminent, the history disappears )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik  

Unfortunately, it is so, that much of what can be at-historical interest, disappear with time! So the building!

see image

(the demolition is imminent, the history disappears )
    Bravo. Go look inside before it is gone and we will honor you with piles of Euros!!!

F.B.

I was already in it, except for a RAD wardrobe, was not to be found!

What do you mean by " honor you with piles of Euros!!! "

F.B.

I was already in it, except for a RAD wardrobe, was not to be found!

What do you mean by " honor you with piles of Euros!!! "
    That means, wenn Sie schoene Dinge finden, die Sie scheinbar sehr gut koennen, dann kaufen wir es alles gerne auf!

How often have I passed such buildings throughout Germany in almost fifty years, and what things were once in such places....!?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    , wenn Sie schoene Dinge finden, die Sie scheinbar sehr gut koennen, dann kaufen wir es alles gerne auf!

Wahrscheinlich reden wir gerade am Thema vorbei .

Ich glaube ich beende hier meine Anwesenheit ,da diese Aussage " wenn sie schöne Dinge finden, die sie scheinbar sehr gut können , dann kaufen wir es alles gerne auf" mir persönlich absolut nicht gefällt und ich mich deswegen auch etwas angegriffen fühle ...

Schade F.B . entweder bin ich gerade nicht in der Lager Sie zu Verstehen oder ich Verstehe es doch ....und das bedeutet für mich nur eins ...

Lieber Herr Rietzel. Bitte um Verzeihung, ich bin ein grosser Bewunderer Ihrer Arbeit. Ich habe sicherlich gar nichts Boeses gemeint.
    Viele Leute hier koennen nur Dreck entdecken und verbreiten, waehrend Sie schoene, wertvolle Dinge gefunden und mit uns geteilt haben.
    Das wollte ich nur sagen. Wenn Sie Doubletten von RZM Ephemera verkaufen wollen, wuerde ich gerne so etwas von Ihnen kaufen. Taeglich werde ich gebeten,
    meine Sammlung an andere zu verkaufen. Sogar stuendlich.
    Wenn diese Bitte als Beleidigung empfunden wird, ist so was gar nicht meine Absicht. Im Gegenteil, Sie koennen ruhig hier lesen, wo ich Sie merhfach gelobt haben.
    Ihre Rolle hier hat uns bereichert und verstaerkt.

Page 78 of 117 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 88 ... LastLast