Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 95 of 117 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 ... LastLast

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

Sensational, that's what I need to tell my students, perfect, I see that in addition to classes on caps, the most important are the history lessons, this information is very important, it shows the patriarchal and selfish as politics and industry Can be. I've imagined it, but had no property to speak in class. I read an article that said that almost more than 50% of foreign currency purchased in the Third Reich were stolen from Jews.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

MuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrikMuetzenfabrik
    Quote by Astrath View Post
    What would be the A-SS cap?
    What the myth behind its manufacture? He would have ceased to be manufactured in 1942 ??
    Thanks

This is an image of a store front in 1942. The collector old wife tale says that the black cap vanished in the fall of 1939, which is absurd.

MuetzenfabrikThis uniform store was in the center of Berlin, near the government district.

Quote by Astrath View Post
    Sensational, that's what I need to tell my students, perfect, I see that in addition to classes on caps, the most important are the history lessons, this information is very important, it shows the patriarchal and selfish as politics and industry Can be. I've imagined it, but had no property to speak in class. I read an article that said that almost more than 50% of foreign currency purchased in the Third Reich were stolen from Jews.
    There is a huge and excellent literature on all of this in English and German in detail.

I really identified a lot with the know of discussion that you produce in this forum, StoneMint commented that always collects items Mint, and the reason is the same as I imagine, are ordinary people and how to produce, how all this was done, did not interest me big names, so I wanted so much that cap that you sent the link, it's about the item, not on the name behind him, I do not care so much the soldier, but the piece.
    Thank you, FB.

Quote by stonemint View Post
    I couldn't have said it better. I always get questioned on the other site as to why I collect only minty items, when they want "combat used", and why I should care about something as lowly, say, as the Bergbaudienstmuetze. I always told them that I was concerned more with who made the hat, versus who wore it, and how it was made, retailed, and distributed, and what regs went into its making. It seems to fall on deaf ears, despite multiple explanations. Maybe I just lament the passing of a true art form, bereft of plastics, polysters, and cheap, tinny sta-brite insignia--"pre-war quality" truly does have a meaning, as far as I am concerned.....

StoneMint, Mr managed to summarize all I could never write with my bad English. Tell me a single item that can be purchased today with the quality and craftsmanship that many did these caps and uniforms. This is the most amazing.
    Perfect.
    Astrath

?

Default Kornacker

#
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik   Muetzenfabrik  

Almi ad.
    Hat tip: Bob L
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

A rare example of a Carl Isken ADEFA -marked hat:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik   Muetzenfabrik  

Muetzenfabrik  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Default Breiter

Breiter, Militär-Effekten und Mützen Catalogue .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik  

Page 95 of 117 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 ... LastLast