Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

My New Arrival! Third Reich Polizei Shako

Article about: Hi everyone, this is only my second post on the site and hopefully there will be more to follow as my collection grows. I just received my much anticipated Polizei Shako and this is by far m

Default My New Arrival! Third Reich Polizei Shako

Hi everyone, this is only my second post on the site and hopefully there will be more to follow as my collection grows. I just received my much anticipated Polizei Shako and this is by far my most prized item in my collection thus far. The Shako is far from perfect condition, but I like the 'beat up' look of it. There is moth damage particularly around the eagle and the wing of the eagle is unfortunately cracked. Besides those issues, the interior liner is intact and retains the manufacturer label 'Robert Lubstein' of Berlin. The interior is also size stamped '56 and a half'. The rear of the cockade is stamped 'A 1937 A&S'. Please enjoy the pictures below...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New Arrival! Third Reich Polizei Shako   My New Arrival! Third Reich Polizei Shako  

My New Arrival! Third Reich Polizei Shako   My New Arrival! Third Reich Polizei Shako  

My New Arrival! Third Reich Polizei Shako   My New Arrival! Third Reich Polizei Shako  

My New Arrival! Third Reich Polizei Shako  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New Arrival! Third Reich Polizei Shako
    P
    Many

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Nice shako with enough "wear and tear" to give it character but not detract from the quality of the piece.

Congratulations on your purchase and looking forward to your next post ! Good luck with the collection.

cheers

Tony

Hi, welcome to the forum. A very nice shako with from what I can see only minimal mothing and nothing that really detracts from the overall look. Not mint but personally I like items that show a bit of use.

?

Good looking tschako. Congrats.

Just Wonderful

Very good! I recently get my first. Now on the hunt for a rural example. I hope you got it for a good price. Moth nips are common place for these pieces of headgear so not a big deal with that issue. Welcome to the forum!

Nice example, same as mine :-)