Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

My SOS pickup!

Article about: Great pickup Patrick!

?

Quote by WillC View Post
    Jeez Im a bit late to this! Wow, great cap and a fantastic price too! I love it! I love the look of Whermacht Visors from ww2. In the future I hope to own one!
    Yes you will be surprised on how soon you own items you think you won't for a long time. I owned another infantry officer cap by Clemens Wagner but it wasn't as nice as this. That's why Seba now owns it

Joking of course, it was another great high quality cap and Worthy of sebas great collection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SOS pickup!
    P
    Many

?

Yeah I cant wait to go in about 2-3 years! I live in Las Vegas so its a good 4-5 hour flight.

?

I hope to go again. The travelling is killer but well worth it.

Great score, Pat. Your hat is a Clemens Wagner, and the distributor is a new one to me.
    Have a safe trip back home.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Thanks guys! So many nice comments! It's cheered me up from this gloomy airport going back to Ireland this cap I am not leaving out of my site. I sat next to these girls who loved the cap (and me of course). This cap is really proving well worth the money.
    I guess this proves my theory that the german uniform is just as snazzy now as it was in WWII. Imagine how much they would love you Patrick if you had a waffenrock and jackboots! On second though, perhaps walking through the airport in a nazi uniform isn't the best way to pick up girls.

Yep my Friend ! I have always your first love ( your first infantry cap ) in my collection, it's my Irish trophy !

?

Wow Stonemint I never knew that. Another CW? I don't see the CW mark on the sweatband. That's great, it's a rare distributor

Well done. You have now truly gone into the abyss with the rest of us.

?

I truly have FB. I wish they let you have a closer look at the Wilson collection going for auction. You saw them all in white tinged plastic boxes from a distance and had to look through the book to see what's there.

Cheers, Pat

So many heads, so many hats, and so much uproar.

In any case, your trip has been crowned with success and just imagine what awaits you in the era to come.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast