Become our sponsor and display your banner here

need help with tranlation !

Article about: can anyone translate what this says its inside a inlisted mans visor cap, it has green pipe I only have one photo of it will try to get a better one soon . I know its his name on top but tha

?

Default need help with tranlation !

can anyone translate what this says its inside a inlisted mans visor cap, it has green pipe I only have one photo of it will try to get a better one soon . I know its his name on top but thats it any thoughts on tranlation would help, thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rotate_051511144501.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	204445  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: need help with tranlation !

4th Jager Company (Machine Gun) Jager Regt 10.

Cheers, Ade.

Could it not be Infantry Regt 10 Adrian? I know for fact that the "I" was also a "J" on some German tags. Just seems odd to me to have the word Jager twice.

Given that our forum friend says the cap is green waffenfarbe piped it will, in this case, be Jager.

But people do confuse German script.

Cheers, Ade.

Of course, forgot about the green piping! Was focussed on the writing to much. You're right again Ade!

?

thanks, once agian Adrian ! your info is a big help . will post more pics when i get it .