Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Need Some Feedback on this NSDAP Visor...

Article about: Hi all, I'm considering this NSDAP Political Visor for purchase and would love to get some feedback on it from the forum. This will be my first, and from the looks of it, a very nice one ind

?

Default Need Some Feedback on this NSDAP Visor...

Hi all,

I'm considering this NSDAP Political Visor for purchase and would love to get some feedback on it from the forum. This will be my first, and from the looks of it, a very nice one indeed.

Can you see anything with this visor that throws up any red flags? Do you think $500 is a fair price for it? I've seen them online retailing for much more, but perhaps I'm missing something and this is too high a price for this particular visor?

Thanks!
    Dzyner

Need Some Feedback on this NSDAP Visor...Need Some Feedback on this NSDAP Visor...Need Some Feedback on this NSDAP Visor...Need Some Feedback on this NSDAP Visor...Need Some Feedback on this NSDAP Visor...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Some Feedback on this NSDAP Visor...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need Some Feedback on this NSDAP Visor...

This is (Ortsgruppe) visor cap and looks like it stands a very good chance of being ok to me but wait for more opinions. Here is mine.
    Eric

Need Some Feedback on this NSDAP Visor...Need Some Feedback on this NSDAP Visor...Need Some Feedback on this NSDAP Visor...

?

Thanks Eric. Nice cap! Seems like these are hard to find in as good a condition as the one I'm buying so I'm very happy I found it. Just pulled the trigger today and should have it in hand by mid-end of this week. I'll post better photos once I have it in hand.

Quote by dzyner View Post
    Thanks Eric. Nice cap! Seems like these are hard to find in as good a condition as the one I'm buying so I'm very happy I found it. Just pulled the trigger today and should have it in hand by mid-end of this week. I'll post better photos once I have it in hand.
    Congrats it is in very good shape and I look foward to more pics of it.

Eric

Nice hat !

Sebastien

?

Thanks everyone. I received the cap today and am thrilled! Its in amazing condition and I'm proud to own it. Here are some more photos on my site...

NSDAP Political Visor Cap

No problems with that one. The condition appears to be excellent+. $500 is a very reasonable price for that hat
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.