Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie

Article about: Hello! Here is my latest purchase, which is also my first item from Bill Shea. It is a rare to find and beautiful Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie. Based on

?

Default Re: New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie

Hello Christina

This is a beautiful cap ! You must be very proud , looks like you will need that third display case sooner that you thought

Keep it up !

Kind regards
    Alex

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie
    P
    Many

Default Re: New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie

Quote by banksy View Post
    Hello Christina

This is a beautiful cap ! You must be very proud , looks like you will need that third display case sooner that you thought

Keep it up !

Kind regards
    Alex
    Hi Alex and thank you. I am not proud, more like relieved... it has been on its way for quite a while, so it feels like a load of stones are now off my shoulders. And for the third cabinet, if there is a will, there is a way
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

A beauty of a CA visor! I've often looked at it with longing!

Quote by ErichK View Post
    A beauty of a CA visor! I've often looked at it with longing!
    Hello Erich and thank you

If I remember correctly, you have one just like it?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Dear Stinschen, well done. I have always liked navy shore troops caps, and owned a nice French made one which I sold to Shea, actually.
    You can be proud of your cap, and it makes no difference there is no maker's mark. Pfui.
    In any case, a wonderful item and a fine collector. Brava. Weitermachen! FB

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Dear Stinschen, well done. I have always liked navy shore troops caps, and owned a nice French made one which I sold to Shea, actually.
    You can be proud of your cap, and it makes no difference there is no maker's mark. Pfui.
    In any case, a wonderful item and a fine collector. Brava. Weitermachen! FB
    Dear FB. Thank you for the assistance and all, very much appreciated. I am happy that it is now mine, it has found its home on the shelf, on its alien glass head. "... Denn wir fahren gegen Engeland!"
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie
    Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Dear FB. Thank you for the assistance and all, very much appreciated. I am happy that it is now mine, it has found its home on the shelf, on its alien glass head. "... Denn wir fahren gegen Engeland!"
    We are happy to help the deserving to be successful collectors. You are the promise of future collectors. Those who come here to spread filth and mischief, in turn, will receive a massive retaliatory blow across the range of the target list.

Well, we can always shoot at them with the 105 mm cannon.

Flak- und Sperrbatterie Frederikshavn Nord in Denmark.

Stützpunkt North 2011 | stutzpunktnord.dk
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie  
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 02-13-2012 at 09:19 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-KüstenartillerieAs regards our little friend and his fake uniform, I had this in mind.

Hm, yes that should do
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast