Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie

Article about: Hello! Here is my latest purchase, which is also my first item from Bill Shea. It is a rare to find and beautiful Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie. Based on

Default Re: New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie

I can not add anything to what has been previously written. This is the first time I have seen one of these with hand embroidered insignia. A very rare schirmutze in excellent condition.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie
    P
    Many

Default Re: New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I can not add anything to what has been previously written. This is the first time I have seen one of these with hand embroidered insignia. A very rare shirmutze in excellent condition.
    Hi Bob, thank you
    I have never seen a KM coastal officer´s cap before, so most of this is all new to me, hand embroidered eagles etc.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Hi Bob, thank you
    I have never seen a KM coastal officer´s cap before, so most of this is all new to me, hand embroidered eagles etc.
    The cap came from a fine source and is an excellent piece. Rare and of high quality. Mine was not nearly as nice. I do not have an image of it any longer. Maybe Shea does or did or.....

yab
    ?

Hi Stinschen, wonderfull cap, congratulations with that.
    Regards yab.

Thank you
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Here are a few photos of the inside of the cap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie   New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie  

New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie  
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 02-14-2012 at 07:43 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6