Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A nice early SS visor...

Article about: ...courtesy of our official WRF photographer, Wiki (with a few trinkets in the background):

Default A nice early SS visor...

...courtesy of our official WRF photographer, Wiki (with a few trinkets in the background):
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A nice early SS visor...  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A nice early SS visor...
    P
    Many

Nicely displayed with the other items. Gives a good context.
    Thanks for sharing!

Splendid early visor ! Congrats !

Any chance for close ups ?

Regards

K.

Some more context and also the "early" peaked cap, whatever that may be....A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-24-2018 at 12:45 AM.

I am glad others collect what I collect, since the dealers tell me that these black caps with the 1927 eagle and the Danziger badge are unloved. How can that be?

Of course, I am told all of this is worthless, in any case. I was re-reading these lamentations on the vim and vigor website
    the other day.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-24-2018 at 03:01 AM.

@ Frederich-BERTHOLD :

It is always a pleasure having a peak at your mindblowing collection ! Thanks again so very much for sharing it and your knowledge with us !

Regards from Normandy

K.

Quote by KurtMenliff View Post
    @ Frederich-BERTHOLD :

It is always a pleasure having a peak at your mindblowing collection ! Thanks again so very much for sharing it and your knowledge with us !

Regards from Normandy

K.

Sir, thanks for the kind words. I hijacked this thread, but "context" and "early" are two favorite ideas of mine.
    I have never shown my whole collection, in fact. Only a part of it.
    If you look in the SS section here, there is a lot of it.
    I need to make more "context" pictures. I do not collect flag pole tops, but I have many other "trinkets."
    Thanks again and greetings to Normandy from far away.A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...A nice early SS visor...

FB, you have some nice personal items that compliment the caps well. Calls to mind those that once wore your items nearly daily. I wasn't trying to imply your images lack context. I hope you didn't take that away from my comment on the original image.

Quote by carpediem View Post
    FB, you have some nice personal items that compliment the caps well. Calls to mind those that once wore your items nearly daily. I wasn't trying to imply your images lack context. I hope you didn't take that away from my comment on the original image.
    No, I was seized of the word "trinkets" used by another.

Wiki is a fine collector and we are grateful for his excellent progress. And I am gratified that his taste has swerved in this direction. He can buy my collection,
    the whole thing, if he is so inclined. It is worthless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast