Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Nice W-SS Officer Visor

Article about: I, myself, prefer private-purchase examples rather than Kleiderkasse/RZM/Contract caps such as this beauty on Shea's site right now:

Default Re: Nice W-SS Officer Visor

Quote by BenVK View Post
    A very nice example indeed. I have to laugh though, 13,500 dollars and a bunch of lousy photos taken in a bedroom with a waste paper basked in the corner!
    Lol, indeed Ben. That seller has very ridiculous prices. I watch his sales in WAF.
    I actually bought my infantry private purchase fieldbluse from him. It had a bunch of issues but none was mentioned by the seller. I wonder why?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice W-SS Officer Visor
    P
    Many

Nice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer Visor
    Quote by ian View Post
    see what ni meen LOL,,,,excentric,lovable ,,,,exstreamly good comand of the english language
    worth your wight in gold
    BUT mad as a hatter
    LOL
    greatest respect ian
    Greatest respect in return to Wales and beyond. My sanity was a burden, you know, so I have become a disciple of foetid woolens and on line social networks about the violence of the 20th century and its clothing.
    Far better than tweets and twirps, I think, and we keep each other good company, I hope.
    Yours in foetid woolens and bright prospects in the Irrenanstalt.....

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    They are not as rare as some items, but they have their own poetry, surely.
    I think someone asked the same question recently on the mad hatter site. They are certainly not as rare these days as the grey enlisted variety, that's for sure.

Nice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer Visor
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    I think someone asked the same question recently on the mad hatter site. They are certainly not as rare these days as the grey enlisted variety, that's for sure.
    You feel the pulse of this market, and I do not. It is a nice, real cap, and the cartel here in the US sets the prices, and, if you have time and luck, you can circumvent same.
    The grey enlisted caps with the marks are more rare, I think.
    However, to each his own, and I would never dictate taste in a matter of this kind. It is a nice cap from the looks of it, minus the waste paper basket and the dirty hands.
    I have a loathing of pictures of dirty fingers and nails with foetid woolens.
    Mise en scene is important.

Nice W-SS Officer VisorHere is the cap on Shea's site for more or less the same price. I think this example was in the Shea Beaver book, which excites some people.....

Nice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNow I cannot claim an exalted sense of aesthetics, but I do visit museums in Europe, and some of the sensibility comes into my attempt to depict foetid woolens.

There are no dirty finger nails had from a garage sale in this image above.....

Nice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorNice W-SS Officer VisorMay all your longings for old hats be fulfilled in the time to come, before you are compelled to sell pencils and apples like the rest of us.....

?

The company that I work for had a party last week in Hertford House, London that houses the Wallace collection of art, weapons and armour.

In terms of aesthetics, it takes some beating!

Anyone visiting London should go here, it's free!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nice W-SS Officer Visor   Nice W-SS Officer Visor  

Bravo, Ben, very nice, indeed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast