Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Ortsgruppen visor cap

Article about: Hello Forum. I would like to hear some opinions on this beatet political ortsgruppen visor cap. it is not a cap i own, but maybe could purchase if it checks out ok... the interior is pretty

Default NSDAP Ortsgruppen visor cap

Hello Forum.

I would like to hear some opinions on this beatet political ortsgruppen visor cap.
    it is not a cap i own, but maybe could purchase if it checks out ok...
    the interior is pretty chewed up...and insignia a bit broken.. only pics i do have.. but more could be requested if it stand a chance of being what it states!
    just wanted a political cap for years to go into display with some other political items, but is not my main collecting area... and this one is not that expensive. And for a display it could do i think

Best regards.
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Ortsgruppen visor cap
    P
    Many

I don't see any issues with it, but the condition isn't the best. Ultimately it's your decision, but I would wait and find another one in better shape. These caps are really good for display with other political items.

MG.

Looks genuine to me. I concur with MG, I'd wait and look around for a bit better example, as this level is quite readily available for purchase most of the time. But if the price is really fair, I'd go for it.

These caps of the Goldfasanen are IMO the best looking visors of the TR. They were made to make their owners look flashy in public, so ideally you'd want to get one as close to a Kammerstück as possible.

Hello Delmenhorst.

i agree with both of you that a finer speciment would be more attractive, but the Price is ok fair i think...
    365 Pounds/ 485 dollars.... and for a nice display item i do think it will do ok... i think the insignia could be ajusted a bit so it will look better.
    will hear if i can perhaps get it a Little cheaper:-)
    thank you for your inputs, appreciated.

best regards,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

Col., it is a good one, just a little rough as far as condition.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Hello to the ones who helped out on this one!

I did buy the visor for a reasonable Price..350 Pounds with shipping! it only took two days to arrive.. excellent seller, kind, friendly
    and honest... Falcomilitaria uk... recommended.

it looks so much better in hand i must say... and after a bit ajusting to the insignia it looks great i think.

enjoy...

best regards,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

Good purchase indeed after all. Congrats!

I agree, looks a lot better than the original photos....Congrats!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”