Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NSDAP Ortsleiter level Schirmmütze

Article about: Hi All, Well Christmas has come early, I was looking around for one of these and could not pass up a fair deal on a minty and named example, the pebbled chin strap buttons are silver not gol

Default NSDAP Ortsleiter level Schirmmütze

Hi All, Well Christmas has come early, I was looking around for one of these and could not pass up a fair deal on a minty and named example, the pebbled chin strap buttons are silver not gold, but I read somewhere that is a ranking thing, if someone could clear that up for me it would be appreciated along with any other comments or thoughts.
    NSDAP Ortsleiter level SchirmmützeNSDAP Ortsleiter level SchirmmützeNSDAP Ortsleiter level SchirmmützeNSDAP Ortsleiter level SchirmmützeNSDAP Ortsleiter level SchirmmützeNSDAP Ortsleiter level SchirmmützeNSDAP Ortsleiter level SchirmmützeNSDAP Ortsleiter level Schirmmütze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Ortsleiter level Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

?

Default re: NSDAP Ortsleiter level Schirmmütze

That's an extremely nice example!

?

Nicest example I've seen in a while. The punched out name in the sweatband is a very cool detail.

?

Beautiful visor. Congrats and Thanks for sharing.

Maximus71

As already stated, a lovely hat! That blue piping really sets if off. A splash of Party badges and a political buckle might be a nice complement. Congrats on your beautiful hat.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thanks, I may get an armband and party pin to go with it.

Choice pre-war Fewegla. Are the buttons really silver in color? They look goldish in the pics. If silver, this hat would have originally been a Form 3, period upgraded to Form 4.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Nice Visor Max!! congrats. I believe the blue piping designated Ortsgruppe level. Someone else can chime in on the exact level. Nice find! Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Are the buttons really silver in color? They look goldish in the pics.
    well Im not sure, these are the sellers pics, one pic they look silver, another they look alittle gold, I cant tell if its the glare or reflection, I just assumed with it being in such good condition that the buttons would be really golden instead of light gold, I will definatly be able to tell once I receive it, within a week or so, I cant wait for that box to arrive! lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast