Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

nskk 2nd patt sidecap

Article about: hi guys bought a combat helmet not so long ago and it got me hooked on headwear aswell so just got this sidecap about a month back and thought yous might want a look and also to see if the i

Default nskk 2nd patt sidecap

hi guys bought a combat helmet not so long ago and it got me hooked on headwear aswell so just got this sidecap about a month back and thought yous might want a look and also to see if the info i have on it is correct.

nskk 2nd pattern sidecap is for rottenfuhrer of the nskk told by the chevrons stripes on the side and is light blue for hochland/bayer. ostmark (now austria) is this right guys? has the oil cloth rzm tag inside and the front buttons are marked rzm m5/82.

what would one expect to pay for an item like this also?

all comments are welcome

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture nskk 2nd patt sidecap   nskk 2nd patt sidecap  

nskk 2nd patt sidecap  
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement nskk 2nd patt sidecap
    P
    Many

Default Re: nskk 2nd patt sidecap

forgot pic of the buttons
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

The triangle is sewn on sideways. Other than that the cap looks good. I think this style NSKK cap sells around $250.00 USD.
    I like these NSKK caps and the prices are reasonable compared to other German headgear.
    Steve

Quote by SteveR View Post
    The triangle is sewn on sideways. Other than that the cap looks good. I think this style NSKK cap sells around $250.00 USD.
    I like these NSKK caps and the prices are reasonable compared to other German headgear.
    Steve
    hi steve i like these nskk caps aswell the first patt with pull down sides is next

heres whare we are at folks should i carefully cut the stitching out round the triangle and stitch it more nicely and up the correct way?? as i have took better pics of the stiching around it now its not neat, big and obvious,and post war anyway? just would like to know what you guys think thanks.

p.s the stripes to the side have been machine sewn on and have always been on the cap.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture nskk 2nd patt sidecap   nskk 2nd patt sidecap  

nskk 2nd patt sidecap  

?

Hi Ewan , i would be tempted to try and obtain some original period cotton , and get your mum to sew it on nice and neat . It`s a great looking cap by the way !

cheers Al

hi al good idea mate and a lady freind of mine is going to do it as that was her job and it will be better looking stitching than it is. thanks al