Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

OMG--Another Hitler Hat!!!!

Article about: For Hitler Headgear Connoisseurs (comic relief welcome!): Fine, black silk, the collar and brim trimmed with black ribbed silk. Equally made of black ribbed silk are the sweatband with initi

?

Exclamation

First they took away right to speak my mind in public.- Thats okay, i never speak in public anyway.
    Then they took away the variety of dark humor on movies and tv shows,- Thats okay, i almost never watch tv anyway.
    Then they they took control of the news, now only sending false leftist angled news,- Thats okay i only have interest in the headlines now and then anyway.
    Then they took away my right to keep arms for my familys self protection,- Thats okay,- we have a new fresh leftist controlled police for those matters.
    Then they took away my freedom to study and collect worlds military history,- only allowing pro communist edited history to be allowed, all others will be labeled as terrorists in gov lists-

That made me angry, but now, now there were no one left to help me....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OMG--Another Hitler Hat!!!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OMG--Another Hitler Hat!!!!
    P
    Many

Trond, thanks for that--this thread needed another shot of humor!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

And here is an interesting end to the story:
    Hitler′s top hat donated to Israeli foundation | News | DW | 24.11.2019
    Notice that when the fate of the auctioned items was unknown, that the auction was roundly condemned, but now that they've been "donated", all's well that ends well? OK...I get it now...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6