Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze with Leather Visor?

Article about: This cap has caught my attention because it's very much my cup of tea in SS collecting terms. Those with their finger on the pulse will know where and when it will be offered for sale so I s

?

Thanks for posting the cap above, what a gem!

The more I study the photos of the auction cap, the more issues I see. The leather visor is very short and when you look at the internal edge inside the cap, there seems to be old holes that are now cut in half. Something is not quite right with this cap and being that it's an auction, I don't think there is the opportunity to send it back after an inspection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze  with Leather Visor?
    P
    Many

If the deal is a take-it or leave- it one, I would leave it. If this one is put together, it's a cunning one.

?

I'm going to pass on it.

Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze  with Leather Visor?Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze  with Leather Visor?Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze  with Leather Visor?Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze  with Leather Visor?Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze  with Leather Visor?
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    I'm going to pass on it.
    You can have about three or four (...or more...) of mine when I sell them. Or....all of them...plus the tunics, too. The caps are happiest with the tunics, of course.

Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze  with Leather Visor?Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze  with Leather Visor?Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze  with Leather Visor?Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze  with Leather Visor?Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze  with Leather Visor?Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze  with Leather Visor?The Ulrich of England man and the Hannah's Reich person made hay with my tunic.

Notice following....

"....It is understood that this tunic originally surfaced from a US vet and was purchased by a high profile US dealer and then sold to a high profile US collector..."

This tunic has been sold, in turn, for USD 30,000 or not.....

Donnerwetter.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The Ulrich of England man and the Hannah's Reich person made hay with my tunic.

Notice following....

"....It is understood that this tunic originally surfaced from a US vet and was purchased by a high profile US dealer and then sold to a high profile US collector..."

This tunic has been sold, in turn, for USD 30,000 or not.....

Donnerwetter.
    Schade und Gülle, sage ich!

Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze  with Leather Visor?Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze  with Leather Visor?Opinions of this Black SS Officers Schirmmütze  with Leather Visor?The sales of the grey senior leader cap, the two caps, black and white, as well as my ex tunic show the total collapse and surging worthlessness of this regalia.

but if I read the other site, then it is also not only worthless, but alll........fake!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2