Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions on this Heer visor please

Article about: Evening guys, I'm considering buying this visor, I did some research on it by reading a lot of posts from this forum and other forums and have come to the conclusion it is a good un, but I w

Default Opinions on this Heer visor please

Evening guys, I'm considering buying this visor, I did some research on it by reading a lot of posts from this forum and other forums and have come to the conclusion it is a good un, but I would still like to get some of your opinions on it because I just started collecting TR headgear and this would be my second piece. Thank you in advance.

BillOpinions on this Heer visor pleaseOpinions on this Heer visor pleaseOpinions on this Heer visor pleaseOpinions on this Heer visor pleaseOpinions on this Heer visor pleaseOpinions on this Heer visor pleaseOpinions on this Heer visor pleaseOpinions on this Heer visor pleaseOpinions on this Heer visor please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this Heer visor please
    P
    Many

?

Judging from these pictures (which won't enlarge) it seems to be an original EM's artillery-red saucer shaped cap. The eagle is positioned too low on the cap but this happened. Are there any stamps on the back of the sweatband?

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    Judging from these pictures (which won't enlarge) it seems to be an original EM's artillery-red saucer shaped cap. The eagle is positioned too low on the cap but this happened. Are there any stamps on the back of the sweatband?
    I don't know, these are the only photos available

That is a pre war PZ or Arty contract cap

Thank you gents

Bill

Pretty much a text book example. I wouldn't worry about the low placement of the Adler either. Looks pretty clean too - no heavy dirt or mothing. Can you tell us the price point? NH

You're welcome, look under the sweatband you will have the maker stamp for sure

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Pretty much a text book example. I wouldn't worry about the low placement of the Adler either. Looks pretty clean too - no heavy dirt or mothing. Can you tell us the price point? NH
    Hi guys, the photos I posted are from the site I'm buying it from, they make the piping look red, but it's pink.I paid 650 USD, with the searching I've done on some sites for price comparisons of contract visors of all HEER branches in all different shapes ( mothing, crazing, etc.)IMO I think I did o.k.I should have it in two to three weeks ( hopefully earlier ) I'll post some clearer photos.Thank you all for looking and your help, it's much appreciated.

Bill

nice cap. If you have it in hand, do you see any holes above the eagle, suggesting it was at one point mounted higher?

William Kramer

TWS
    ?

Cap is for sure basically original. I have one in my collection with a lower then normal eagle and no extra holes. I saw this exact cap advertised for sale (I recognized the name tag) but I forgot where.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast