Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Oppinion on this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap

Article about: by Adrian Stevenson Now that looks more like the right colour..... yes my cam is crap, what do you think now, i know i kill your nervs, sorry

Default Re: Oppinion on this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Now that looks more like the right colour.....
    yes my cam is crap, what do you think now, i know i kill your nervs, sorry

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oppinion on this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap
    P
    Many

If that is the true colours, I think you are OK. Photos really need to be taken out of doors in natural daylight for best results.

Still not keen on the insignia and cap cords. But Luftwaffe NCO's quality insignia can be found. A leather chinstrap and cap buttons could also be found.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    If that is the true colours, I think you are OK. Photos really need to be taken out of doors in natural daylight for best results.

Still not keen on the insignia and cap cords. But Luftwaffe NCO's quality insignia can be found. A leather chinstrap and cap buttons could also be found.

Cheers, Ade.
    thanks ade, then i get tomorrow a matching tunic and trousers from a friend, as this forum educate us user i was studding a lot af web pages and good books to find out for me to buy or not, i found out a littel about the maker who only made watherproof visors and caps for mostly fire fighting units and endet business befor the war ends.
    thanks ade
    now i try to find the real insignia for the visor if someone here has a set for sale or singel items please pm me
    thanks

?

Ade where the piping is damaged at the crown it looks as if its a plastic beading , is that right, only i thought that it should be a tight twisted string?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Ade where the piping is damaged at the crown it looks as if its a plastic beading , is that right, only i thought that it should be a tight twisted string?
    no its not plastic, there is a hole in it, in the visor is a ring out of metal, this is what you can see, the ring is removabel and i think called a hut bügel, ther is for shure no plastic

?

No sorry perhaps i didnt make myself clear, the red/pink piping has a split in it,,the white internal piece, what is that made of, i know the steel crown ring is removable, bu that piping piece shouldnt be, its usually sewn in with the cloth piping covering it

Quote by davejb View Post
    No sorry perhaps i didnt make myself clear, the red/pink piping has a split in it,,the white internal piece, what is that made of, i know the steel crown ring is removable, bu that piping piece shouldnt be, its usually sewn in with the cloth piping covering it
    it is out of metal cloth covered too
    is that whath you mean
    i checkt every pice ther is no plastic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Oppinion on this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap  

what you can see from the outside is the metal ring and this thing

Return it. It is a post-war visor made by Pekuro. It is not a LW fire-brigade cap. If the body is dark blue, it is simply post-war Feuerwehr. (The body looks black to me in the pics, and if so, it is Bergbaudienst [mining].

True LW Feuerwehr visors are very hard to find, and have a wool band instead of velvet.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

The band looks like velvet as well. Think it should be wool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2