Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Oppinion on this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap

Article about: by Adrian Stevenson Now that looks more like the right colour..... yes my cam is crap, what do you think now, i know i kill your nervs, sorry

Default Oppinion on this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap

just got this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap today, and like your Oppinion on this visor if real or not, shame the eagel is missing, is this a special eagel what i need to complete it or just a normal one. and what is a normal value on this item, never seen one for sale befor and think i got it cheap for 150 gbp but i have 31 days return warrantie. the last picture is out of a book
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Oppinion on this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap   Oppinion on this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap  

Oppinion on this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap   Oppinion on this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap  

Oppinion on this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap   Oppinion on this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oppinion on this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap
    P
    Many

Default Re: Oppinion on this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap

no one an oppinion

cant find any information on the net, just in my book and from this stage it is a good one, but will be nice to heare something from someone whit more knowleg

klinger...give the members a chance to respond, a great many of them have probably been at work all day!.....

Quote by oradour View Post
    klinger...give the members a chance to respond, a great many of them have probably been at work all day!.....

sorry, yes your right, but im so exitet to know if good or bad, i allways fall in love whit something that can be a real add for my collection, dont know to explain, but had so many fake stuff in the past and real things as well but who wanna buy faks as real stuff

hope it is real

Sorry, but I must say I don't like it, and I would return it for a refund.

I am sure this is not a Luftwaffe Fire Officers cap. The cap body and piping appears to be the wrong colours: the cockade insignia is cetainly fake and is an NCO's grade, while the cap cords are for an Officer. At best this is a put together.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Sorry, but I must say I don't like it, and I would return it for a refund.

I am sure this is not a Luftwaffe Fire Officers cap. The cap body and piping appears to be the wrong colours: the cockade insignia is cetainly fake and is an NCO's grade, while the cap cords are for an Officer. At best this is a put together.

Cheers, Ade.
    mhhh, there is no glowing under uv light, found something in a book about the maker who was producing till 1943, im my book where i made a photo of the bage is it describet as this one whit the red piping and the fabric color and the velvet band around, maybe the seller addet the cockade, i still think the cap it self is war time, not shure for the cockade and the cords, the marker label is celluloid, ade what else can it be

Fire piping is more of a very bright strong pink colour.

I am at a loss to suggest what the cap maybe? But I don't think it started life as it looks now.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Fire piping is more of a very bright strong pink colour.

I am at a loss to suggest what the cap maybe? But I don't think it started life as it looks now.

Cheers, Ade.
    now i know what you mean, i think it is my cam that dont get the right color, it looks a bit different in real as on the pic
    in the book it says its a kind of red, i add one more pic and a shoot of the text to the book page
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Oppinion on this Luftwaffe Fire Brigade Visor Cap  

Now that looks more like the right colour.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast