Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Original Arbeitsgau VI " Mecklenburg " mutzenabzeichen for sale at ebay?

Article about: Any chance this could be a fine original? Stig PS! Sorry, but I couldn`t make the pictures look bigger!!

Default Original Arbeitsgau VI " Mecklenburg " mutzenabzeichen for sale at ebay?

Any chance this could be a fine original?
    Stig
    PS! Sorry, but I couldn`t make the pictures look bigger!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Arbeitsgau VI " Mecklenburg " mutzenabzeichen for sale at ebay?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Arbeitsgau VI " Mecklenburg " mutzenabzeichen for sale at ebay?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by bittaker View Post
    Any chance this could be a fine original?
    Stig
    PS! Sorry, but I couldn`t make the pictures look bigger!!
    100% Original, and it is going to be costly !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hi. If you are bidding on this, it`s all yours, G. I`ll leave it alone. If not, I`ll try to get it.
    Stig

Just saw that this went for EUR 216.99--(approximately US $244.80)--you could almost get a hat for that.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Just saw that this went for EUR 216.99--(approximately US $244.80)--you could almost get a hat for that.
    Insane, I was bidding on this piece but was able to find an identical item for $100.00, someone wanted this very badly.. There are several for sale for no more than 175 Euro's currently. I now have two (one on the way) with different pin backs, much speculation as to why considering the reverse setup seems to have been made for the prong style rather than the pin.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Arbeitsgau VI " Mecklenburg " mutzenabzeichen for sale at ebay?   Original Arbeitsgau VI " Mecklenburg " mutzenabzeichen for sale at ebay?  

Is this one good? Arbeitsgau XXX.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Arbeitsgau VI " Mecklenburg " mutzenabzeichen for sale at ebay?   Original Arbeitsgau VI " Mecklenburg " mutzenabzeichen for sale at ebay?  

?

Stonemint, The badge for Arbeitsgau XXX Bayern-Hochland you have presented at first glance looks good, however, these have been witnessed as being manufactured by Carl Poellath, Schrobenhausen and Deschler & Sohn, Munchen 9. There were two forms of this traditions badge, the first form being 2.2 x3.75 cm and the second form 1.8x2.95 cm. The first form other than being larger has on the left lower leaves a circular point where as the smaller second form has the lower left leaves kind of chopped off, the other difference is the shape of the blue "Enzian" flower top, the first form is more cloud like and the second is more pointed on the sides almost a sideways diamond like appearance. The second form also has been seen without the pin device and with four holes two above and two below for attachment by sewing rather than a pin, I actually have a second form as such ordered and it should be here soon. Back to the original photo you have provided, it is a second form that looks to have been repaired at some time as evident by the left over solder used to attach a pin that bears no maker mark, I really would not let this bother me as a collector. A side note, these badges were usually accompanied by a certificate usually dated 23, October 1937 there are some that have 24, March 1937 as well and the signature may vary, I have the exact names of those somewhere. So in a nutshell it is good IMO.. G

Original Arbeitsgau VI " Mecklenburg " mutzenabzeichen for sale at ebay?   Original Arbeitsgau VI " Mecklenburg " mutzenabzeichen for sale at ebay?  

Original Arbeitsgau VI " Mecklenburg " mutzenabzeichen for sale at ebay?   Original Arbeitsgau VI " Mecklenburg " mutzenabzeichen for sale at ebay?  

G, thanks for the detailed explanation--I was unsure, due to the lack of a maker's mark, and you have explained it.

This is a field of study in and of itself.
    Wim Saris wrote an article on these some 10 years ago in a German collectors magazine: