Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original Artillery NCO visor?

Article about: Hello Gentlemen This is a artillery NCO'S visor up for sale. Should the lack of sweat stains be a concern? thanks again for all the advice Matt

Default Original Artillery NCO visor?

Hello Gentlemen
    This is an artillery NCO'S visor up for sale. Should the lack of sweat stains be a concern?
    thanks again for all the advice Matt

Original Artillery NCO visor?Original Artillery NCO visor?Original Artillery NCO visor?Original Artillery NCO visor?Original Artillery NCO visor?Original Artillery NCO visor?Original Artillery NCO visor?Original Artillery NCO visor?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Artillery NCO visor?
    P
    Many

It has an Officer's wreath, but an EM chinstrap.
    Messed with, IMO.
    Looks to be original though.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It is a good one! Other Ranks could purchase (and wear) bullion insignia, but it is uncommon to find, especially as unscrupulous sellers/dealers used to replace the chinstraps with Officer cords in order to get more money.
    Thanks to that, now most private-purchase EM/NCO visors are rarer than their officer counterparts.

One with a bullion wreath is even rarer, and Extra Klasse (JC Kornacker) is a premier maker (I just hate the fact that they primarily utilized ersatz sweatbands).
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thanks again all of you for your help this one seems a better purchase than the grenadier visor
    regards Matt

Quote by nige300 View Post
    Thanks again all of you for your help this one seems a better purchase than the grenadier visor
    regards Matt
    I agree 100%....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”