Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Original Pith helmet?

Article about: Good morning everyone. I picked up this Pith helmet a couple days ago. The pith helmet looks great and I think there's dry blood on the front rim. This is my first Pith and a little out of m

Default Original Pith helmet?

Good morning everyone. I picked up this Pith helmet a couple days ago. The pith helmet looks great and I think there's dry blood on the front rim. This is my first Pith and a little out of my realm of knowledge. The seller was honest and told me he had his doubts about the shields so he sold it to me for a cheap price. The inside has a name written inside of it. It looks very worn and has a nice salty look to it. Are the shields good or are they fake? Thank you in advance! Original Pith helmet?Original Pith helmet?Original Pith helmet?Original Pith helmet?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Pith helmet?   Original Pith helmet?  

Original Pith helmet?   Original Pith helmet?  

Original Pith helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Pith helmet?
    P
    Many

Here's some more pics of the shields. It's hard to photograph but there's some patina that looks like it would be hard to fake and match the pith so perfectly. Please let me know what you think! Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Pith helmet?   Original Pith helmet?  

It looks like a good, well used, first pattern pith helmet to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Awesome thank you for the quick reply. I figured it was good I just didn't know about the decals